This year’s Annual National EuroVelo Coordination Centres and Coordinators (NECC/Cs) Meeting took place on the 15th October 2016 in the Austrian capital, Vienna.
The programme for the day is available here:
The meeting notes are available here:
The PowerPoint presentations are available here:
Updates from NECC/Cs
- Host NEC – Radlobby Österreich
- New NECC – Dansk Cykelturisme
- Europafietsers / Exercise: Dealing with feedback from users
- Proposal for a European Cycling Friendly Service Schemes – Federazione Italiana Amici Della Bicicletta (FIAB)
The status of the ECF services for NECC/Cs
- European Certification Scheme
- New EuroVelo map / Under-performing routes
- Advertising policy
- Website and app developments
- New route process
The conference was held the day after the EuroVelo, Greenways and Cycle Tourism Conference, which is organised every two years by the European Cyclists’ Federation (ECF), in collaboration with the European Greenways Association (EGWA).